background

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Blossom the Fox WOYWW 255

Hi,

    So after a long week, I have finished Blossom the fox. She is on my desk this morning sitting pretty. So for WOYWW 255, I would like you to meet Blossom.




I think her dress is so cute. I am going to go to the gym this morning for some calming Pilates and then start on a new ted. I should have the next finished a little quicker?? The kids have gone back to school and the nice routine has started again!!! Yeyyyyyy.

Andrea x

10 comments:

  1. She is lovely and such a lovely name too. It's a few years now since I made soft toys. I knitted a monkey for my son about nine years ago and even now he wouldn't part with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOOO cute! Love her dress :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - I love the Spring dress. Have a lovely week, Chris # 19 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love her! She's awesome. Blossom is such a cool name too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #54 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and that dress is really pretty. Happy WOYWW, Cindy #56

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blossom is adorable! I'll have to visit older posts and see how she came about. :) Happy WOYWW! ~Sandy in Texas #84

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea
    happy WOYWW. Sorry I am running late. What a sweet thing blossom is. She looks amazing
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #8

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks properly decked out for spring. Susanne #76

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks all you very nice people for your great comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea, Blossom is lovely, hope you are enjoying this weeks woyww and all the desks to visit. Happy crafting, Angela x 48

    ReplyDelete